Fall Fitness Fashion

Recently, the temperature has been dropping, and the winds have been strong. Running in the wind can not only have an effect on your time, but also can cause a significant core body temperature decrease, especially with the crisp fall air. It's important to layer up so if you are feeling too hot, you can take off your top jacket and leave the base. This week, I've been wearing a fleece jacket or windbreaker overtop of either a tank top or tshirt. For bottoms I'll wear a pair of running tights or if the temperature is mild, cropped leggings. I also like wearing a ball cap with color, to help increase my visibility (sometimes I wear too much black haha) and keep control of my sweaty mess I call running hair. Here's typically what I've been wearing this week for fitness gear (and yes, I may be a slight brand whore.. Nike is my love!)
I strongly believe that even though you're being active.. You can still at least look cute doing it ;)
What's your favorite fall running outfit? How warm do you dress when the weather starts to get cold?
Stay fashionable friends,
The Rural Runner
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment